Monday, February 20, 2017

Thoughts

If there were one thing I could give myself as a trait, it would be to be a stronger person. When something has me down, I show all emotions. My emotions are not something I can easily hide. Wearing my heart on my sleeve is an understatement. I've always been such an emotional person that I wish I had the strength to keep the tears down low and put on a happy face. It feels like more and more I'm having to be faced with that challenge. It feels like I haven't even had a full month without tears. At what point does it reach when you can't try to hide the pain anymore? Each small thing that causes that pain, is just working towards a bigger heart ache. I wish I could suppress all the tears, be strong and just say, I'm not okay. How can someone be okay when the new norm is to anticipate the next hard time. When it comes to strength, I'm a fighter. I will fight to keep the things that matter most. I will fight to make it through the hard times. But at some point I won't be able to fight anymore. My heart can only take so much. But when will my heart get a break? For now we put on a smile, move past the struggle, and wait for the next battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment