Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

Let me start by saying Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm lucky enough to have an amazing guy by my side to think about on this crazy day.


Even though i can't physically be with him today, he will be constantly on my mind. Like he usually is. Valentines Day is one of those goofy Hallmark holidays that people go a bit crazy over. I think everyday should be a day to celebrate the ones you love. But sometime's its nice to take part in the craziness and go along for the ride.


This picture was taken in the fall at Lake Minnewanka. That's one of my favorite memories that i have. Just sitting on a log by the huge lake just relaxing and soaking it all in. This weekend were going out that way again, and i know we will get some more incredible memories.


No matter the ups and downs, at the end of the day he has my heart and i wouldn't have it any other way <3 Happy Valentine's Day my dear! Love you very much!

Xoxo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment