Monday, January 23, 2017

Inner Gamer

Let's face it, no one likes working all the time. I wish it could always be a giant holiday. But i work the normal 8-4:30 office life. When i worked retail i would usually KILL to be off work by 4:30. Sometimes i think i take that for granted. But it still takes me 30 minutes to drive home in rush hour. So really, i only have a couple hours in the evening before its off to bed. I do sleep pretty early, but i'm anemic and energy isn't something i usually have.

So my evenings are usually about 4-5 hours of free time. It sounds like a lot but when you have to have dinner, and get any chores done, that doesn't leave you with a lot of time. Lately my free time has been consumed by Minecraft. If you haven't played Minecraft, you need to go do it. But be prepared for it to consume your life. 

I said i wanted to get back to the gym, and i wanna work on my jewelry some more, but there's always that thought of Minecraft, and it usually wins. I think what i like most about getting into a video game, is that it takes your mind off everything. Even if it was a good day, its still like a switch that turns off all those millions of thought running through your head. So i do feel much more relaxed when I'm deep into a video game.

What my evening will hold tonight, who knows, chances are Minecraft will take over. But you gotta do what makes you happy. I must satisfy my inner gamer.

On a side note, i got new Uggs, they're amazing.


- XoXo Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment