Thursday, January 26, 2017

I Promise


Sometime's the hardest thing is trying to protect the ones you love. There are a lot of thing's in this world out of my control, that i only wish i could make disappear. 

As a best friend, i feel it's my duty to protect and stand up when i have to. But sometimes that just isn't enough. I want nothing more then to take away the pain caused by others. But in reality, i can do no such thing.

The world is filled with toxic and negative things. Unfortunately they cannot be avoided. This is one hurdle that even i have a tough time with. But the bigger the struggle now, the more confident you will become when you overcome it.

It breaks my heart seeing someone i care so much about, go through something so difficult. But i promise you, this will not keep you down.

You were a strong person before this happened, and i know you'll be even stronger when it's over. 

As a best friend, i promise you this. I promise to try to protect and stand up for you to the best of my ability. I promise to always remind you just how amazing and strong you are. I promise that you will be okay, and be happy again. 

But most of all, i promise to be by your side every step of the way.


- XoXo Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment