Friday, November 25, 2016

Feeding the Bear

So since i got little Bella bear 6 month's ago, its been a struggle finding a food that she will eat. We've gone through at least 5 brands of kibble.  She eats it only because she has too, but not because she wants to.


Recently I've decided to switch her to home cooked food. She has actually been eating more but we've also discovered how picky she is. So far I've learnt she hates rice, and loves sweet potatoes. It'll be a process to find the foods she likes and dislikes.

Still feels like yesterday that i just brought her home. Me nor my family have ever owned a dog before. We've only had cats. So it's a big learning curve for all of us.



As hard as it is some days, i wouldn't trade it for anything. I strongly believe everything happens for a reason. I know Bella was meant to be in our lives. She has found a big place in all of our hearts. Still can't believe she will be 8 months old in 5 days! I still remember my little teddy bear Bella.


Her color changed a lot since she was a pup. But her personality is still a spunky, goofy girl. She would love nothing more then to have someone play with her all day. 

So the journey continues, and here's to hoping we find the right food to feed this cute little Bella bear!

XoXo Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment