Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Frosted Beauty

So the other day i took my puppy for a walk, it was a frosty morning so i was all bundled up for a cold walk. But i had to stop at take in the beauty. It's amazing how much different everything looks with a little frost.


This is the park i usually take Bella for a walk in. I've always thought this park was really pretty, but it looks absolutely amazing in frost! It really was beautiful!


All the small bushes i normally would not think twice to stop at, made me stop that day. They really stood out!


Considering i took these pictures with my phone, i think they turned out beautifully. Here's a shot of my sweet Bella girl!


Bella is a purebred Pomeranian. She is almost 8 months old. Can hardly believe it! Feels like yesterday i was out having frozen yogurt with my mom, talking about puppies. You can research all you want about taking care of a puppy, but when it comes time to doing it, its a whole new ball game. As hard as it is, i wouldn't trade it for anything. She has added so much happiness to me and my families life. Couldn't imagine being without my Bella bear <3

XoXo Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment