Monday, November 28, 2016

Nicole - Maca

So let me introduce one of my Best Friends. Her name is Nicole. I became friends with Nicole about 2 and a half years ago when she started working for the same company as me. 


Our friendship started forming immediately. We've become so close over the years, i can't imagine life without her. I feel like I've known Nicole all my life. If i could describe our friendship in one word, it would be goofy.


Our entire friendship has been filled with laughter. No one can make me laugh as hard as she can. Some of the things we laugh about, might not make sense to others at all. She for sure brings out the goofy side in me.


We have so many things in common! No matter what's going on in my life, i know Nicole can relate. I can tell this girl anything. Aside from all the goofing around we do, some of my deepest conversations have been with her. What ever has me down, i know talking to Nicole about it will always make me feel better. No matter how bad my mood, she can always make me laugh.


This photo came from one of the little photo shoots me and Nicole like to do. It's always a blast going some where random and taking some cute pictures. Usually we go to a park.

Now your probably wondering what's with "Maca". Well somewhere along the beginning of our friendship, we discovered how much we both loved Macarons. Those little french colorful pastries of heaven! If you haven't had one, go do it. Right now. After we had a trip downtown to get some of those tasty treats, our nicknames came about as Nicole-Maca and Sara-Maca. Totally unique, just like our friendship.


This is a photo from this past summer when we did Rugged Maniac. This photo is not only adorable times 10, but it also shows our friendship a lot. I've overcome a lot of hard obstacles with Nicole by my side. I feel this photo is very fitting of that. Also, who doesn't love to crawl through a mud pit?! Minus the barbed wire, my bun kept getting stuck =/

But this is my best friend. I wouldn't trade her for anything. <3

- XoXo Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment