Friday, November 18, 2016

My Cupcake's Birthday

So as mentioned before, last weekend was a bit of a crazy one. Besides the mountain journey, i also had my best friend's birthday party! This is Jamie. We've known each other since Junior High. High school is when we really connected and became best friends. Honestly, if you can make it through high school, and still be friends afterwards, you'll be friends forever. 


This girl has been with me through some of the hardest points in my life. Without her, i don't know where i would be right now. At a particular low point in my life, if it wasn't for her i never would have thought things could get better. She really was that one person that made me feel like everything was going to be okay. I couldn't imagine life without her, and i was so thankful to get to spend her special day with her!

Before all the birthday celebrations could begin, the ladies had to get ready. Might i add, this took them HOURS. I'm the only one in this photo that was ready to go. Looking fabulous is a process.


Once all the gal's were finally ready, we started the night off at 80th and Ivy Modern Kitchen. This was my first time at this place, and it was amazing! It's got such a comforting vibe that makes you feel one with everyone else in the restaurant. There was also a band playing that were super awesome! They even bought Jamie a shot for her birthday! 


Not sure which shot number this was for Jamie...But she took them all like a champ! If i was in her place i would probably be on the floor at that point. We had so many laughs around the table. Here's the best photo we could get of the guy's:


The first on the left is Jamie's special guy. He's very sweet and treats her good. (He'd better or you know who's coming after him!) Beside him is his friend Matt. This was everyone's first time meeting Matt, he was a very chill guy and very social. Beside him, is my goofy boyfriend mr Tyler. He looks quite scared by the guy across the table from him. Last but not least, that is Jake. Jake is Jamie's sister's boyfriend. Did you get that? I know sometimes that sounds confusing. And here is the Ladies!


The only one missing from this photo is Jamie's sister Tracey. I'm not quite sure why she wasn't in this photo...But you'll see her in one below. The one on the far left is miss Shannan. I've known Shannan since grade 4...i think. It was honestly so long ago that i don't remember her not being a part of my life. I spent my childhood with her, and wouldn't change any of our memories together. Once Jamie moved back to Calgary, her and Shannan moved in together. Im so glad they've become so close! And for me i have 2 of my best friends in one place! I love both of them to pieces.

This is the best shot of the whole gang that i could get. There's moment's you wished you had a selfie stick, this was one of them.


I tried my very best to get everyone in this photo. After everyone's tummy's were full and Jamie had enough shots, we made our way to the club and danced the night away. Such a great night with so many great people. Happy Birthday Jamie! I hope you had an amazing time! Can't wait to fill your 24th year with love and happiness! 

P.S. "Cupcake" is our nicknames. 

<3 XoXo Sara








No comments:

Post a Comment