Thursday, November 17, 2016

Hearts in the Mountains

So last weekend was a busy one. So many adventures. But i think my favorite one was hanging out in the mountains with this handsome guy <3



So to get this blog rolling, let me introduce this man you'll be seeing a lot of. This is Tyler. He's one of the most sweetest guys I've ever met. It's unfortunate to have to go through so many bad relationships to realize what you deserve. We all have a past, and i know for me, mine has a lot of heart ache. But after all those times of being knocked down, i finally have someone who is there to lift me up. I don't know what i would do without him.

We planned a nice night away out at Lake Louise. On the way to our destination, we stopped at Lake Minnewanka, what a beautiful site!


While taking in the beauty of the lake, we found a fallen tree down by the water to sit on. Me being a girl who likes cute photo's, wanted to set the timer and take a stunning shot. But i'm not the most graceful person. It was a struggle for me to get on the tree before the picture was taken. Needless to say, there were a few failed attempts. Like this one...


Tyler tried to help. But it was too late. BUT i did eventually figure it out and we managed to get a cute shot after all :)


Cute Right?! Was worth the struggle.

Here's a nice photo that Tyler actually took for me. 


There's nothing quite like the mountains. Something just so huge, that makes you feel so small. All the natural formations around it, there's nothing that compares to the beauty it has to offer.

Overall, i wouldn't trade those memories for anything.


Being surrounded by such beautiful nature, and the man who has my heart, words cannot describe the happy feeling. Also considering it was November and we were able to just wear sweaters, i call that a big win. Winter's in Canada usually aren't so nice. I give that day a 10 out of 10 <3

XoXo Sara 





No comments:

Post a Comment